The aim of the Society is to promote interaction between philosophers, psychologists, and linguists on issues of common concern.
The 2014 ESPP meeting will take place Sept. 16-19 at the conference center of the University of Messina in Noto, Sicily.
The deadline for submissions of SYMPOSIA; PAPERS and POSTERS is 4th April.
Online submission: via EasyChair
- Renée Baillargeon (Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Bill Brewer (Philosophy, Kings College London)
- Marisa Carrasco (Psychology, New York University)
- Richard Holton (Philosophy, University of Cambridge)
Invited Symposia will include
- Bodily Representation. (Organizer: Fredrique de Vignemont, Institut Jean-Nicod);
Confirmed speakers: Patrick Haggard (UCL, London), Lucilla Cardinali (INSERM, Lyon), Adrian Alsmith (University of Copenhagen)
- Plurality. (Organizer: Eytan Zweig, University of York)
- Attention. (Organizer: Wayne Wu, Carnegie Mellon University)
- Mind-Reading in infancy. (Organizer: Victoria Southgate, Birkbeck)
- Cognitive Science and Common Sense. Organizer: Pietro Perconti (Messina);
Confirmed Speakers: Pim Haselager (Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behaviour, Radboud University Nijmegen), Mario De Caro (University of Rome Tre, Tuffs University), Sebo Uithol (University of Parma and Radboud University Nijmegen)
There will also be an additional symposium on multi-sensory perception organized by the AHRC-funded project "Rethinking the Senses".
For further information click here.
Did you change your email address since becoming an ESPP member? If yes, please click here